Monday, November 17, 2008

Fatherly things I've said to Rosalie.

Last Monday we were getting ready to go to my aunt's house for dinner. I go to change Rosalie's diaper before we leave, and she decides it's a great idea to piss all over the place before I get the new one on her. I look at her and say "well, aren't you hilarious?" She then smiles and pukes all over herself. I told her if she was ugly I would've left her on a church doorstep by now. She continues to smile.

The following day, she's sitting in her swing bitching. That's her new thing. She doesn't cry, just bitches. She's getting louder and louder, and I say to her, "You don't know how good you have it. Don't you know that babies get shaken to death for screaming like that?" She lets out a little giggle and smiles. Little shit.

I'm a great dad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've laughed out loud to myself at least ten times picturing her pissy face from the otehr night over the past two days.



Thanks for an awesome evening buddy!!!

Tacky said...

She's got a hell of a face.