Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Today blows. First, the red line car I was on this morning didn't have any AC. Then I get to work and the front floor of the place is covered in water, because the night supervisor didn't put the drip pan under the deli line. Then the girl who opens up called in late, so I had to set up everything by myself. Then I relized that I forgot a hat to wear home when I change (I really hate walking around without a hat). And now Tina just calls me from the doctor's office and they can't figure out what position the baby is in so they're giving her an ultrasound, and there's no way I can make it there in time. I can't wait to get home and shotgun some 'Gansetts. On the bright side, I get to see a new picture of Rosalie when I get home.

3 comments:

Caroline Eve said...

put the picture on the internets!

Caroline Eve said...

also, i put some pics on my blog of ya'll and I can email? the rest to you? Let me know which messaging format you prefer. <3 I hope lil rosalie and ma are well!

Tacky said...

I'm gonna try to put them up later. Mom and Rosalie are doing great. She's head down and ready to go. You can e-mail me whatsever you got.