Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Motherfuck today.

So far today:

-I had to wait 20 minutes to get let into my building.

-My milk delivery that was sitting outside had the wrong items.

-I got dirt all over my pants bringing said delivery inside.

-I'm wearing khakis, and now look like a slob.

-My food delivery was missing items.

-I had a case of soup cups delivered by UPS, for a extra charge, because I was out of them.

-They delivered lids instead of cups.

-It's suppose to rain today and I forgot my umbrella.

-I've been chewing gum lately to keep me from smoking, and I'm all out of gum.

-I want a butt real bad.

+Murf left a bunch of beer at my house the other day.

+The girl in the moon is going to be my best friend when I get home.

+Thanks Murf.

-p.s. I feel like a real pussy for bitching about dirty khakis.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick. i'm the beer fairy.

Tacky said...

You're doing God's work, my friend.

Beakey said...

You just wanted to say that you were all out of bubble gum, you Roddy Piper wannabe.

Tacky said...

I didn't think of that until after I posted it. But, there is no shame in being a Roddy Piper wannabe.

Dink said...

you're a god damn baby! speaking of babies, i want to see yours. after this weekend my life calms down, i think a monster squad night is in order.

Dink said...

your blog is weird to post comments on. just so you know. dinkstrong!

Tacky said...

How dare you speak ill of my blog!!