Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pepsi playlist

For the past few months, Pepsi has had a thing where if you collect codes from bottle caps you can download songs from Amazon. Seeing as I drink a lot of Pepsi and like free shit, I've been doing this. Usually I get a random song stuck in my head, or remember a song from back in the day and I don't feel like paying for it, so I get it from there. Here's what I got so far:

Shoop - Salt n' Pepa
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
Can't Forgive - Rancid
Rock Steady - The Whispers
Cold Hearted - Paula Abdul
Straight Up -Paula Abdul
Corvex Corvidae - The Sword
Let's Hear It For The Boy - Deniece Williams
Goonies 'R Good Enough - Cyndi Lauper
One Jump Ahead - Brad Kane
What a Dog/He's A Tramp - Peggy Lee
Army of Me - Bjork
Oven - Pig Destroyer
Surrender - Cheap Trick
How Will I Know - Whitney Houston
Rosalie/Cowgirl's Song - Thin Lizzy
Feelin' Satisfied - Boston
Hobo Humpin' Slobo Babe - Whale
Part of Your World - Jodi Benson
Crying - Roy Orbison
Mable - Glodfinger
I Wish - Skee-Lo
Y'Know - 6L6
More - Madonna

It's a pretty sweet list. I have enough points for a new song, but I can't think of shit. Any suggestions?

9 comments:

Patches "Pinner" Kowalski said...

that pig destroyer cover of oven is awesome.

NinjaDeathFork said...

put that shit up on mediafire so we can download it you pirate

Tacky said...

That would be against the law. Also, you guys aren't really helping me with getting something new.

Beakey said...

I like how it goes from Skee-Lo to 6L6. If that's not a smooth transition, I don't know what is.

Tacky said...

Yeah, I was having a 1996 moment.

Unknown said...

Deja vu- Yngwie Malmsteen

Can't wait to see you tonight!!

Tacky said...

Yeah Buddy. You're the first person who's been helpful.

LindsayLu said...

That is a fucking sweet playlist. Thank you Pepsi!

Tacky said...

They didn't have "Deja Vu", so I got "Mud & Guts" from Scissorfight, and "Sha La La" from Al Green.