Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Doctor's today

Today starts Tina going to the doctor's office every week. The baby's due date is July 24th, I think it'll be sooner. But, that pretty much means she can pop anytime in the next month. They might give her an ultrasound today, because they couldn't figure out what position the baby was in last week. I hope they do. I just want to see her so damn bad that I'll take what I can until she's ready to come out. I guess the good thing about the doc not knowing how she's in there means that she didn't get daddy's huge head, which is great for Tina and her lady parts. She wasn't really looking forward to pushing a fat Irish head outta there anyway, and who could blame her?

If we get a new pic of Rosalie I'll throw it up here for Blarry to see, 'cause I pretty sure she's the only person reading this thing. Hi Blarry!

2 comments:

Caroline Eve said...

hahaha HI
yeah that baby better look exactly like me

Tacky said...

They didn't do the ultrasound, 'cause she's head down.


We can only hope and pray she looks like you.